Bayfront Park Amphitheater Parking
Enter the address below in your cars Satellite Navigation GPS to make your journey easier:
301 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33132
Note that roads may be busier than normal at times of popular events. Please plan accordingly.
Directions to Bayfront Park:
- From the North:
- I-95 South to Exit 2A (Biscayne Boulevard) (Exit from the left lane)
- Follow the signs for Biscayne Blvd.
- Head straight until the road ends. Turn left onto Biscayne Blvd.
- The park is 3 blocks down on the right side.
- From the South:
- Take US1 North to I-95 North. Take Exit 2A (Biscayne Boulevard)
- Follow the signs to Biscayne Blvd. Head straight until the road ends.
- Turn left onto Biscayne Blvd. The park is 3 blocks down on the right side.
- From Eastbound on SR 836 (Dolphin Expressway):
- At end of the expressway continue east onto I-395. Exit on NE 2nd Ave/Biscayne Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Biscayne Blvd. The park is 9 blocks down on the left side.
- From Westbound MacArthur Causeway (I-395):
- Exit Biscayne Boulevard. Turn left onto Biscayne Blvd.
- The entrance is 10 blocks down on the left side.
There are limited paid parking spaces at Bayfront Park. Drivers should head east on NE 3rd Street toward Biscayne Bay. Stop at the parking attendant station. They will direct you.
Otherwise, we would recommend for you to park at Lot 19-2 (398, 300 NE 1st Ave, Miami). It is not the best parking area but it is the nearest to the amphitheater. Prices are from 3.5 USD per hour. Guests can park for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 8 hours.
Additionally, we would strongly suggest that you avoid New World Tower Garage. There are simply too many negative reviews on Google!